Addressing the consequences of changing lifestyles, advanced therapeutic modalities for complicated disorders of thyroid,pituitary and other metabolic disease like diabetes, hormonal and growth disorder sare thoroughly investigate here by competent Endocrinologists.
The department of Endocrinology Science at Fortis JK Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility which provides tertiary level care in hormonal and metabolic disorders.
The department provides a completer range of medical services for diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disorders, obesity and PCOS.
Comprehensive diagnosis and management of various paediatric disorders in collaboration with our paediatricians, including Childhood Obesity, Short Stature, Pubertal disorders.
- Provides advanced care for Diabetes mellitus as well as complex endocrine diseases.
- Investigation and treatment of endocrine problems and complications of diabetes in adult, pediatric, and adolescent patients.
- The Centre consists of a dedicated and well-qualified team of healthcare professionals comprising consultant endocrinologists, endocrinology specialists, diabetic foot surgeons, physiotherapists, psychologists, dieticians and nursing support.
- Modern Gadgets: - Continuous Glucose Monitoring(CGM), Insulin Pump.
- Advanced endocrine & breast surgery.
- Diabetic foot care program.
- Paediatric diabetes clinics.
- Management of gestational diabetes.
- Paediatric diabetes clinics
- Psychological and social worker consultations
- Assessment of family risks of developing diabetes
- Hormone replacement therapy Adult & Childhood Obesity
- Polycystic disease of Ovaries(PCOD).
- Osteoporosis & Metabolic bone disorders.
- Growth disorders.